Tuesday, February 26, 2013

An Explanation

It may seem that I have been all over the place lately, and there is a reason for that. I've had many interests over the years, and I've found it hard (impossible) to to stick with just one. Because of that, I've always had many projects in some state of completion. It's funny, but I can be completely consumed by one, spending days, weeks, or months immersed in research, planning, and building to suddenly have it go phhhttt in a second, and I'm off to something else. Until that one goes phhhttt too. I have learned to accept it, that I will always have semi-finished projects, some maybe never to complete. (Though I always hope to.)  That, however, is not the reason I am writing this. .............In about a month, I will probably be homeless. I  have been living under the cloud of it for some time, but its inevitability is drawing close. Up to now I have been trying to finish, or at least document my progress of as many as I can. I have reached the point where I doubt I will be able to do more modelling. I will now be boxing up as many of my tools, supplies, books, and projects as I can. I am hoping they may be stored for the future, but in all likelihood it will simply make the garbage man's work a little easier. I still have some things you haven't seen yet (here and on my railroad blog), so check back for further posts. I see from the stats there are quite a few of you out there, and I appreciate you looking in.  Don

No comments:

Post a Comment